Inside the Vinari OS end user license agreement from here forward Vinari Software will be referred as Vinari Software.
And whomever has a digital or physical copy of Vinari OS in their possession, will be referred to as the end user.
VINARI OS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Vinari Software is not responsible for anything that the end user can or will do while using Vinari OS.
- Vinari Software does not, and will not collect any kind of user data via their own software applications or this websites.
- Vinari Software is not committing, or encouraging any kind of piracy and/or breaking any EULA, therefore, Vinari Software cannot be held responsible if the end user does.
- No person, company, corporation, firm or independent business is allowed to sell a physical or digital copy of Vinari OS without a digitally signed consent of Vinari Software.
- All the wallpapers used in Vinari OS are property of their respective owners, and have been released for free usage.
- All the logos, screenshots, icons, and images found in Vinari OS website, and on Vinari OS physical release are property of their respective owners.
- The icon theme used in Vinari OS is created/maintained by Daniel Ruiz under the GPL 3 license. The GTK theme used in Vinari OS is created/maintained by Vince Liuice under the GPL 3 license.
- Vinari Software and The Vinari Software Foundation are complete owners of the Vinari OS codebase, name, logo and intellectual properties.
When you install and use Vinari OS you're installing a final version, which we hope is bug free. However, you accept to help Vinari Software by letting the development team know about the bugs you find (If found) at: Vinari Software website or Vinari OS website.
NOTE! This copyright does not cover user programs that use kernel services by normal system calls – this is merely considered normal use of the kernel, and does not fall under the heading of "derived work". Also note that the GPL below is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, but the instance of code that it refers to (the Linux kernel) is copyrighted by me and others who actually wrote it.
This operating system includes software released for free or public use under several different licenses. It is provided without warranty, even the implied warranty of merchantability, satisfaction or fitness for a particular use. See the license included with each program for more specific details.
Vinari OS, the Vinari OS logo, Vinari Software, the Vinari Software Logo and the software developed by it are trademarks and property of The Vinari Software Foundation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
END OF THE VINARI OS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
VINARI OS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Copyright © 2015-2023. Vinari Software.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, source code with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Re-distributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Re-distributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgment:
This product includes software developed by Vinari Software.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY VINARI SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL VINARI SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.